The China List – DMCA Statement
This page describes the necessary steps that must be taken in filing a notice of infringement. If you believe that Chnlist.com has made available certain information about a script that you, the rightful owner, do not want to be public or find to be misrepresentative of the script, you may file a complaint with our registered agent. In doing so, please make sure to follow the guidelines outlined below.
To file a notice of infringement, we require that you send a written letter describing the nature of your complaint. In order for us to process your request quickly, make sure to do the following:
1. Describe in detail the copyrighted work you believe has been infringed upon.
2. Identify the exact material that infringes the copyrighted work.
3. Provide a full link to the work in question.
4. Provide sufficient information to allow us to contact you. This should include your e-mail, as well as your mailing address.
5. Include the following statement: “I have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials described above as allegedly infringing is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.”
6. Include the following statement: “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.”
7. Sign the paper.
8. Send the written communication to the following address:
East Meets West Films
c/o Northwest Registered Agent
1267 Willis Street
Redding, CA 96001